guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jan Fogl <jan.f...@morosystems.cz>
Subject Re: File transferring based on UltraVNC
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 06:40:50 GMT
Hi Shanon,

I totally understand how the file transfer mechanism works but we have
really special environment. Basically we have two problems:

1. We have limited possibility to install new software to the remote
desktop client (due to hardware resources)
2. We are not able to open new ports at all (security restrictions)

Back to my previous question. Is there any possibility like that?

thanks

Jan

--

____