guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jan Fogl <jan.f...@morosystems.cz>
Subject File transferring based on UltraVNC
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:05:04 GMT
Hi all,

I am doing POC of migration from ultraVNC java applet to guacamole HTML5.
Everything went well until I started research file transfer possibilities.

In our old solution we are using file transferring provided by ultraVNC
which is based on the RFB protocol.

I found the Guacamole provides also way how to share files over the VNC but
it is based on the SFTP. The problem is that we cannot use SFTP (from
whatever reason).

My question is. Is there any way how to use ultraVNC file transferring in
guacamole? What I understand this kind of file sharing is specific for
ultraVNC so I guess answer is no.

Then I have second question. Is it enough for feature request? Or is it
planned in the road map? I guess I am not alone who would like to use this
feature.

Thanks for answer. Kind regards

Jan

--

____

JAN FOGL, Java Developer
E-mail: jan.fogl@morosystems.cz,

MOROSYSTEMS

MoroSystems, s.r.o., Průmyslová 1200, 500 02 Hradec Králové
http://morosystems.cz | http://vsadnajira.cz

Jsme Atlassian Experti!