guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Calle Svedenborg <calle.svedenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection issues with Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:40:27 GMT
Hi!

I'm running Guacamole 0.9.9 successfully with both a Windows Server 2012 R2
and an Ubuntu server. Now I've added a Server 2016 Essentials machine,
which does not connect. I use the same settings as on 2012 on both client
and server side, essentially not using NLA (which never worked).

The output of syslog is as follows:

guacd[10134]: Protocol "rdp" selected
guacd[10134]: Connection ID is ###
guacd[10134]: Security mode: RDP
guacd[10134]: Loading keymap "base"
guacd[10134]: Loading keymap "sv-se-qwerty"
guacd[10134]: Error connecting to RDP server
guacd[10134]: Connection did not succeed

I'm starting to wonder if there is a new security 'feature' in Server 2016
that is kicking in...

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/Calle