guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject [CLOSED] Re: Remote desktop
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 17:15:46 GMT
Closed due to duplication in the @dev list:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6aca93e06bba9699cbe7225d650dc620bace1d919180dff64e6d9eef@
<dev.guacamole.apache.org>

On Oct 4, 2016 10:11, wrote:

On Oct 4, 2016 09:59, "Michail Bletsas" <bmic@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Michail,

Going forward, please just email one list when starting a thread. If in
doubt, the users list is a good choice.

> Please let me know if you can provide the application which is activated
by a built doc/pdf/image/video where the download of the software is made
in silent/hidden mode and after connection the remote desktop connection is
invisible/silent mode.

> I need it for a course of Affective Computing.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking. Perhaps there is another
way to describe what you're looking for (or to clarify the above)?

Provide what application? Are you referring to something that isn't
Guacamole?

Activate what download?

What do you mean by a built doc?

What do you mean by silent/invisible/hidden mode?

Thanks,

- Mike