guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Chris Cook <coo...@jlsautomation.com>
Subject Re: Scripted Branding
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:14:49 GMT
Mike,

Thanks for your response.  If I am understanding you correctly, I can use a BASH script that
includes functions like CAT or an ECHO pipe to write out an installation specific .jar to
the guacamole-home folder?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 17, 2016, at 18:56, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org<mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>>