guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Owen <adrian.o...@eesm.com>
Subject RE: Guacamole/App limitations
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 16:03:02 GMT
Question1: Guacamole works great with Chrome and FireFox .. most browsers support HTML 5. IE
10 and IE 11 with all compatibility settings unchecked also work.

From: Antony Awaida [mailto:antony@apporto.com]
Sent: 04 October 2016 16:54
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Guacamole/App limitations

Hi everyone:

We are considering using Guac to deliver a wide variety of apps (project management, CAD/CAM,
Graphics etc.)

Questions:

1- Are there any browsers we should steer our users away from?
2- Are there any categories of apps that we should steer users away from because of the limited
HTML 5 support (e.g. CAD/CAM, Graphics etc.)

Thank you,
--
Antony Awaida
www.apporto.com<http://www.apporto.com>