guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Chris Miller <...@tryx.org>
Subject Windows server
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:47:55 GMT
Hi Folks,

I have guacamole 0.9.9 up and running on Centos 7. My desktops connect with RDP effortlessly,
but my domain controllers running Windows Server 2008r2 and Windows Server 2012r2 will not
accept connections. After I log in and get my page of configured connections, and I select
one of the Domain Controllers, I get a message, "The remote desktop server encountered an
error and has closed the connection. Please try again or contact your system administrator."

I find no traces in the event log, so I'm flying blind here. Can anybody suggest where to
look for clues about the discontent of my Windows Server boxes?
--
Chris.

V:916.974.0424
F:916.974.0428