guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Hogne Vevle ...@webhuset.no>
Subject Re: RDP file transfer error
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:19:00 GMT
Hi,

I suspect that your issue is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-44

Apparently, the fix is part of the 0.9.10 release - see http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-guacamole-dev/201608.mbox/%3CCALKeL-PDXwLGsRR5q0eSouf6jGKnfYOejZi1N0QEXBfcpZVYEA%40mail.gmail.com%3E
.

- Hogne

> Den 26. oktober 2016 klokken 08:48 skrev 吴致远 <wuzhiyuan7@gmail.com>:
>
>     Hi there,
>
>     I have encountered a strange situation in RDP file transfer.
>     When I try to transfer a big file, say over 1 GB, it shows it is in processing but
at the end, there is an pop up window saying 'An internal error has occurred within Guacamole
sever...'
>     And then I tried again with debug on it shows guac_rdp_fs_open but never get close
even the error window pop up...