Hi, I'm working with Antony on this. Here's a few more details:

I stepped through with a debugger, and it looks like a couple of the handshakeParameters are getting garbled. For connections that fail, you get the following in the handshakeParameters:

GUAC_TYPE=[undefined], GUAC_DATA_SOURCE=[undefined],GUAC_ID=[µë-]

For connections that succeed, it looks more like this:

GUAC_TYPE=[c], GUAC_DATA_SOURCE=[hmac], GUAC_ID=[13525]

I'm having trouble tracking down the code where those are injected into the websocket tunnel request. Any pointers about where to look?