Hi Tucker,

Are you supplying the supported the audio mime types?

The supported mime types (image/audio/video) should supplied by your client app after interrogating the web browser, similar to the stock Guacamole client.

Just to test, you can quickly add an audio mime type by doing:

GuacamoleClientInformation info = new GuacamoleClientInformation();
info.getAudioMimetypes().addAll(Arrays.asList("audio/L16"));
guacamoleConfig.setParameter("enable-audio","true")
GuacamoleSocket socket = new ConfiguredGuacamoleSocket(new InetGuacamoleSocket("localhost", 4822), guacamoleConfig, info);

Keep in mind that you also want to provide the supported image mime types, to benefit from WebP image encoding in supported browsers.

Regards,
Frode