guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kraus <christian.kr...@ckc-it.at>
Subject AW: docker images blank login page
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:32:22 GMT
thanks all

it was a wrong password to the mysql db - now it works

rg

Christian

Christian Kraus
Inhaber
CKC IT Consulting & Solutions e.U.
Kirschenallee 22
2120 OBERSDORF
Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0) 680 2062952
Fax:        +43 820 220262992
E-mail: christian.kraus@ckc-it.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Matthew Strowbridge <mjs@oct.services>
Gesendet: Dienstag 20 September 2016 17:07
An: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: docker images blank login page

Excuse me, the Guacamole Server container run command not image. I’m sure you get my meaning.

Matthew Strowbridge
On Call Technology Services Inc.
(o)845.477.5208
(m)845.673.9678
(e)mjs@oct.services <mailto:mjs@oct.services>
http://www.oct.services <http://www.oct.services>

On Sep 20, 2016, at 10:57 AM, Christian Kraus <christian.kraus@ckc-it.at <mailto:christian.kraus@ckc-it.at>
> wrote:

Hi,

I did a docker pull from mjumper/gucd and mjumper/gucamole with mysql 5.7.7also docker and
conifgured them as with glyptodon before
but when I open the webpage I only get a blank page and no login frame

any suggestions where to look for the problem ?

best regards

Christian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen