guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Peter Burdine <pburd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAPConnection a size limit of 1000 ?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 00:34:50 GMT
Sorry to bring this up again.  I am looking to use this to setup a system
that has just over 1000 users.  I am planning on using LDAP for auth, but
MySQL for connectivity data.  Does this issue affect the ability for some
users to login, or does it just affect the ability to see all of the LDAP
users in the admin pages?  I don't see this info in the Jira ticket or PR
discussion.

Thanks,
Peter

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 7:17 PM, James Muehlner <james.muehlner@guac-dev.org