guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Frode Langelo <fr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: vnc sound not working
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:57:25 GMT
Hi Tucker,

Are you supplying the supported the audio mime types?

The supported mime types (image/audio/video) should supplied by your client
app after interrogating the web browser, similar to the stock Guacamole
client.

Just to test, you can quickly add an audio mime type by doing:

GuacamoleClientInformation info = new GuacamoleClientInformation();
info.getAudioMimetypes().addAll(Arrays.asList("audio/L16"));
guacamoleConfig.setParameter("enable-audio","true")
GuacamoleSocket socket = new ConfiguredGuacamoleSocket(new
InetGuacamoleSocket("localhost", 4822), guacamoleConfig, info);
Keep in mind that you also want to provide the supported image mime types,
to benefit from WebP image encoding in supported browsers.

Regards,
Frode