guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Strowbridge <...@oct.services>
Subject Re: docker images blank login page
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:07:09 GMT
Good morning,

I experienced the blank white page the first time I tried running Guac docker image. I went
through everything multiple times and after several times looking at it I realized I had an
incorrect mysql password in the Guacamole server image run command. Food for thought, you
may want to double check that.

Regards,

Matthew Strowbridge
On Call Technology Services Inc.
(o)845.477.5208
(m)845.673.9678
(e)mjs@oct.services <mailto:mjs@oct.services>
http://www.oct.services <http://www.oct.services/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/octservicesinc> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-strowbridge-915b2210b>
<https://www.twitter.com/octservicesinc>
 <https://www.twitter.com/octservicesinc>
> On Sep 20, 2016, at 10:57 AM, Christian Kraus <christian.kraus@ckc-it.at> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I did a docker pull from mjumper/gucd and mjumper/gucamole with mysql 5.7.7also docker
and conifgured them as with glyptodon before