guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ram Grandhi <ram.gran...@icloud.com>
Subject Customize Guacamole Web App
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:16:49 GMT
Hello Team -
Over the last 1-2 months, I have enjoyed running Guacamole and benefited it from its innate
capabilities.

Over time, I have a need on hand, when a user logs on to Guacamole and clicks on Connections
--> I would like them to be redirected to another URL instead of redirecting to preset
protocols (RDP:// or SSH://etc).
Net, I would like a simple URL redirection to happen when a user clicks on any of the Guacamole
connection that's defined.

Is it possible with any tweaks or customization at the Guacamole.WAR level? Any help or advise
is highly appreciated!

Best Regards,
R Grandhi