guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <Alex.Kru...@csiro.au>
Subject RE: Guacamole Performance
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 05:13:57 GMT

From: Shanon Loughton [mailto:sloughton@cloudmine.net.au]
Sent: Friday, 12 August 2016 3:07 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole Performance

Whats all of your output of
sudo dpkg -l | grep libjpeg

&

sudo dpkg -l | grep libvncserver

?
Shanon

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Shashank Reddy <emailshashank@gmail.com<mailto:emailshashank@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Try a different VNC; RealVNC or TightVNC and see if you notice any difference.

On Aug 11, 2016, at 9:47 PM, <Alex.Kruger@csiro.au<mailto:Alex.Kruger@csiro.au>>
<Alex.Kruger@csiro.au<mailto:Alex.Kruger@csiro.au>> wrote:

Hi Shanon,

I’m not sure about the version numbers but I cloned guacamole-client and guacamole-server
directly from https://github.com/glyptodon about a month ago so it should be pretty recent.
The guacamole server is running on debian 8.3. The libjpeg62-turbo and libjpeg62-turbo-dev
libraries are up to date (according to apt-get)

I should probably clarify that turbovnc runs without issues, it’s only guacamole.

-Alex