guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Thiago dos Santos Nunes <thi...@DIGITALINFORMATICA.COM.BR>
Subject Can´t connect to Database
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 20:45:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble testing the guacamole 0.9.10. I compile the version of GitHub, but I can
not access the guacamole via web panel, the error is "login invalid". I am using the following
environment: Ubuntu 04.16, MySQL (apt install mysql-server), "guacamole-auth-jdbc-0.9.9.tar.gz"
(I not found the 0.9.10 version to download or compiled).

Interestingly, in the same vm I have also installed in another folder client 0.9.9 and it
works normally logging into the database. I used a mixture of Chase Wright tutorial (http://chasewright.com/guacamole-with-mysql-on-ubuntu/)
with the manual available in guac-dev.org site (the parties to compile the source).

Thank you for your help.

Fique com DEUS.

AUDE ET EFFICE
[assinaturaThiagoDJPG]