guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Andy Muchmore <andy.muchm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with text mode input on mobile devices
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:52:27 GMT
I have the opposite problem - when a text box opens up in our Java Applet
on the server side it fails to bring up the text keyboard for either the
iPhone or the iPad - the cursor is in the text box but no virtual keyboard
- works perfectly for devices with keyboards

Server - Linux
Browser - Chrome
Environment - Java Applet

--