guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David <david...@gmail.com>
Subject guacamole in docker on a Synology NAS
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 19:30:25 GMT
Hello, I am new to guacamole and this mailing list.

I am trying to setup guacamole on my NAS using docker.  I am having
trouble with one of the early steps in the documentation,
"Initializing the MySQL database".

I am following this =
http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html

It said to run this command = $ docker run --rm glyptodon/guacamole
/opt/guacamole/bin/initdb.sh --mysql > initdb.sql

But I am not sure where to run it, the mysql container will not run
and gives the error that there are no databases configured, and the
terminal inside docker will not work until the container is started.

Also, do i need to link all 3 containers to the other 2, or just link
"glyptodon-guacamole" to the other 2, or some other configuration?

Is there anyone out there that has set this up and would offer some guidance?

--
David
david283@gmail.com