guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guacadmin does not connect to the administration panel, but rather on the single connection I've added automatically
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:19:49 GMT
As an aside, I think we should look into changing this behavior. Users run
into this time and again, and it's become pretty clear the behavior is too
surprising.

Perhaps we should only redirect to the single existing connection if that
user lacks permission to access the administrative screens?

- Mike