guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: I see option for screen recording - where is this recording saved?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:26:25 GMT
That should likely be fine, but you will need to merge your changes to a
copy using current git. You should definitely not try to use old 0.9.9 with
a guacamole-server built from git, nor simply copy your modified templates
over (and thus wipe out any changes that have been made upstream).

If you made you changes using git in the first place, this will easy.

Going forward, changes to the templates can be done via extensions as of
GUACAMOLE-9 [1]. I'd recommend going that route rather than continuously
patching the mainline source.

- Mike

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-9