guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Herve Guehl <herve.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAPConnection a size limit of 1000 ?
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 15:05:12 GMT
Hi James,
did my homework (though this was my first time with git :p ).
The code in itself is not dirty (I hope ;), I just meant that it would
better to get the results from ldap as mentionned by RFC 2696. But IMHO
nowadays we can get more than 1000 results using a search in a ldap
directory...

Hervé

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 2:54 AM, James Muehlner <james.muehlner@guac-dev.org