guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject bug - related to someone w/guacamole admin privileges trying to add connection to self
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:17:58 GMT
On my guacamole I start with guacadmin acct but after creating my own ID
and giving myself
all privileges I usually just delete the orig guacadmin account.

Then I configure new connections.

After the new connections are made I edit my own Guacamole User Account
and at the bottom click on all the connections I want access to.

Guacamole reports an Error when I hit SAVE...

But I have found that despite showing the error message guacamole has
actually gone ahead and given my Guacamole account access to the new
connections.

brian