guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Bereknyei <tombe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:16:51 GMT
Yes, there's a lot of NixOS wierdness when it comes to linking and
libraries. Most of the time that is taken care of by the default packaging.

strace shows many libraries not being found. But I can't even see it
looking for the libguac-client-ssh.so (it does exist! it get's built).
I just added an LD_LIBRARY_PATH and it seems to work. But the Nix patchelf
should take care of that. I'll investigate. I'll let you know then Nix can
build both. I'll also try to have a NixOS service to "just make it all
work".

-Tom