guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu>
Subject Re: Support HTTP/S Protocol?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:40:05 GMT
As Jordi recommended you can add haproxy or nginx (or any other reverse proxy server) between
INTERNET and GUACAMOLE to do SSL offload, i.e.:

INTERNET -- ^REVERSE PROXY w/ SSL^ --GUACAMOLE (or what ever) -- HTTP INTRANET SERVER -- LINKS
TO OTHER HTTP INTRANET SERVER

Thank you,
--
Dmitri Chebotarov
ITS/SSG @ GMU

> On Aug 31, 2016, at 9:33 , Koch Andreas <a.koch@eurodata.de> wrote:
>

> I need this:
>
> INTERNET -- GUACAMOLE (or what ever) -- HTTP INTRANET SERVER -- LINKS TO OTHER HTTP INTRANET
SERVER

> Cisco ASA Clientless WEBvpn or Sophos , ... do this. There, the LINKS are translated
.

> Intranet Link on webserver: intranet2.intranet.de
> Client see the Link: https://vpn.Intranetserver/+CSCO+0h75676763663A2F2F636E65676172652E756E6873722E71723A343433++/TEST/useService?sid=12
>
> Hope I could explain it understandable.
>
> Thanks
>
> Andreas