guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@seakr.com>
Subject Re: LDAP and MySQL do SSO to RDP
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 16:47:53 GMT
Bastiaan,
I think all you have to do is, when creating the connection, use the following items for configuration:
Username: ${GUAC_USERNAME}
Password: ${GUAC_PASSWORD}

Then, assuming you've either configured the LDAP extension with Active Directory as your service,
or your username and password in another LDAP directory or the database match your RDP credentials,
it will pass through the Guacamole authentication information to the RDP session, which should
result in the "SSO" configuration you're looking for.  I haven't tried it, yet - it's on my
list of things to do.

-Nick

there should be an form of SSO posible, as all related have status DONE. https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-490
> But I'm unable to find any info on how to configure this. I would like to SSO the LDAP
credentials to the RDP connections configured/accosiated in MySQL.
> Any guidance is very welcome.
> Kind Regards,
> Bastiaan

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.
If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message,
its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please
delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and
should be handled accordingly.