guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Östh Mikael <Mikael.O...@tillvaxtanalys.se>
Subject RE: Guacadmin does not connect to the administration panel, but rather on the single connection I've added automatically
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 05:58:49 GMT
I think this is a great function!
It is very smooth when there is is only one RDP for most users. Then the get directly to where
they want without any more clicks

Best Regards
Mikael Osth

From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: den 23 augusti 2016 17:20
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacadmin does not connect to the administration panel, but rather on the single
connection I've added automatically

As an aside, I think we should look into changing this behavior. Users run into this time
and again, and it's become pretty clear the behavior is too surprising.

Perhaps we should only redirect to the single existing connection if that user lacks permission
to access the administrative screens?

- Mike

On Aug 23, 2016 6:23 AM, "Nick Couchman" <nick.couchman@seakr.com<mailto:nick.couchman@seakr.com>>