guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Chris Cook <coo...@jlsautomation.com>
Subject Loggin API using URL+salt/checksum passed parameters
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 23:14:00 GMT
I've been playing with Guac_0.9.9 for the last few days, and so far, with the exception of
one thing, I'm liking what I am seeing very very much.  The one part that is missing is the
ability to log into a session using parameters and a salt/checksum via URL - that is the only
thing that I need to get started integrating Guac into an already-under development application.

Here's the hitch, I am merely an infrastructure and platform guy and my level of writing is
Java is slightly less that what most software folks would consider basic...

If there is a how to, a tutorial, or sample code out there on how to due this, please let
me know.

Thanks in adavance...

- Chris
THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY
TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND
EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to info@jlsautomation.com
and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.