guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Koch Andreas <a.k...@eurodata.de>
Subject AW: Support HTTP/S Protocol?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:33:40 GMT

I need this:

INTERNET -- GUACAMOLE (or what ever) -- HTTP INTRANET SERVER -- LINKS TO OTHER HTTP INTRANET
SERVER

Cisco ASA Clientless WEBvpn or Sophos , ... do this. There, the LINKS are translated .

Intranet Link on webserver: intranet2.intranet.de
Client see the Link: https://vpn.Intranetserver/+CSCO+0h75676763663A2F2F636E65676172652E756E6873722E71723A343433++/TEST/useService?sid=12

Hope I could explain it understandable.

Thanks

Andreas