Hi

I am building an application where I am accessing multiple machines(windows) simultaneously. So earlier I tried Simple HTTP Tunnel that is given in Building Custom Application. I tried different variations with it and they were working fine for two screens. But when I increased the number of connections, the systems goes into hang state, probably because it is not able to handle that many request-response pairs. So I am trying to implement Websocket connection to tackle this problem, but I couldn't find any documentation or anything to start with it. So please help me out on this.

Regards