guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Anant Sharma <anantatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Websocket Implementation
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:22:14 GMT
Hi

I am building an application where I am accessing multiple
machines(windows) simultaneously. So earlier I tried Simple HTTP Tunnel
that is given in Building Custom Application. I tried different variations
with it and they were working fine for two screens. But when I increased
the number of connections, the systems goes into hang state, probably
because it is not able to handle that many request-response pairs. So I am
trying to implement Websocket connection to tackle this problem, but I
couldn't find any documentation or anything to start with it. So please
help me out on this.

Regards