guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Please add us as a support group for Guacamole
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 19:33:30 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Jim Sullivan <jim@arcisphere.com> wrote:
>
>> Mike:
>>

>> Thanks for the clarification. Based on that we are adding Guacamole
>> support to our website. We look forward to working with the community, and
>> we look forward to working with Guacamole users.
>>

> Thanks, Jim. I've opened an issue in our JIRA [1] to track this, as well
> as a pull request on GitHub [2] to add the content.
>
> - Mike
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-43
> [2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-website/pull/12

Hi Jim,

Looking through the Arcisphere site, and clicking the links that a user
searching for support would presumably click on, I'm still not seeing where
support for Apache Guacamole is listed as an available service.

As a project, we naturally can't vet support providers or we would risk
violating project neutrality/independence, but we do need to at least
verify that such support is listed [1].

Any update?

Thanks,

- Mike