guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Need to pull small but at least important change to MySQL Auth DB Create...
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:47:05 GMT
Hi Sebastián,

Seeing as you knew enough to determine how to fix the problem
yourself, and that it would need to be fixed upstream, let me point
out that you can always open a pull request yourself. Contributions
are welcome and are necessary for a healthy open source project. This
isn't all that relevant now, as we made the change on our end and it's
been merged, but something to keep in mind going forward if you ever
feel the need to modify things.

Our contribution guidelines are here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

Anyway, thanks again.