guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Login page cursor wait status
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:30:07 GMT
On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 6:02 AM, Danielson, Mark A <mdanielson@gatech.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an install of Guacamole .99 that auths against an ldap directory.
> The directory is rather large and it takes a moment or two to login, which
> is acceptable for the time being.  At the moment, when its searching
> though, it just sits there.  I’d like to change the cursor to "in progress"
> if possible.
>
> Is this something I can do with the css extension?  I am already using
> that to change the color scheme and logo of the login page.  Otherwise, can
> someone point in the right direction?

I believe so, yes. When a section of the Guacamole interface is loading,
the CSS class "loading" is applied:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/065548fcdd885a8f15cbb936f49a60cf9f08b414/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/index/styles/loading.css

You can add an additional rule to your extension's CSS which uses this
class and the "cursor" property:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/cursor

Keep in mind that this will only affect the mouse when it is over the
Guacamole interface, nor outside the browser.

Thanks,

- Mike