guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Jones <olliejo...@glance.net>
Subject Re: auth. extension class loading error
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:38:22 GMT
Following up on my message from yesterday, I'm still stumped.

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, tomcat7, Java 1.8

I built the tutorial auth extension described in chapter 18 of the
Guacamole manual, and I have the same problem; this time it's the
SimpleAuthenticationProvider that the class loader can't find.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.