guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Babatunde Busari <babatunde.bus...@gmail.com>
Subject HOW do i create a connection?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 23:03:45 GMT
I have setup Guacamole using the guacamole install script which works like
a charm, but because of the SERIOUS lack of an ACTUAL video tutorial on how
connections work and how to set one up, i am out of luck to do that.

My attempt to do that landed me in this error

http://imgur.com/Yr7txrT

And with that error, i am unable to do anything and its like i bricked my
installation as this loops and loops forever.

So after i login to guacamole

(1) How do i setup a new connectionm to connect to a newly installed Ubuntu
16.04LTS desktop?

(2) Do i need to install anything on the remote Ubuntu 16.04 LTS desktop to
be able to create connection to it?

Thanks