guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Babatunde Busari <babatunde.bus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW do i create a connection?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 03:28:20 GMT
Looks like i can not get FULL blwon Ubuntu unity to work on VNC connection,
i see people using xfce or something
I mean this thing is over hype at best

Moving back to nomachine that works like a charm. I mean the clientless is
also a freaking lie, setting up vnc is worse than installing a client.
Clientless means do nothing!!!

Anyways goodbye guacamole and good luck getting out of alpha/beta!