guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Babatunde Busari <babatunde.bus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW do i create a connection?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:15:28 GMT
So what do you suggest i do now to connect to Ubuntu desktop with
guacamole? Fine VNC, what do i install or setup.
Also port and all

Any screenshots anyone willing to share on what was done on remote desktop
and what is inserted in the new connections settings to connect to the
remote desktop?

For linux

Thanks