guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Peter Burdine <pburd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: RDP Display Size with IE and Firefox
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 02:15:38 GMT
I am having the same issue as James.  If I try to use IE 11 or Firefox 47,
the RDP session shows up as a little box on the bottom of the screen,  It
only shows up as maybe 30x20 pixels.  If I set the zoom up to 400%, then I
can see it is the login screen, but it is basically unusable.  I've tried
setting the display width/height/dpi/color, but all it does is change the
aspect ratio slightly.  It is still smaller than my thumbnail (literally).
All of this works fine is Chrome, but the clients this is intended for can
only use IE.

Installed on CentOS 7.2.1511
Apache Tomcat/7.0.54
Guacamole 0.9.9

This occurs on the most basic of installs (just following install
instructions for Centos, with the user-mapping.xml), so I don't think I
changed any settings that could have effected this.

Has anyone else run into this and resolved the issue?

Thanks,
Peter

The RDP screen in IE and Firefox does not fill the browser window; it