guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW do i create a connection?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:53:39 GMT
Babatunde

Someone else already suggested this and after continuing to read your
questions (which are really very basic & could be found by yourself with
some minimal web searches.
As the other person stated, I also think that perhaps your attempt to try
to set Guacamole up for a remote desktop capability is a bit beyond your
capabilities right now.

The guacamole user alias is not really the appropriate place to be asking
questions about how to setup VNC on a server, what ports VNC uses or as
earlier...  why RDP doesn't work by default on Ubuntu 16.04.

Perhaps if you want to continue trying to get guacamole to work for you...
you should start doing a little more study/research on problems you
encounter first before immediately asking someone else to solve your
problems for you.   Otherwise... how will you learn ?  Right?

We all started off as beginners in linux, networking etc at one time but I
think we've all be told that same thing.   That's how we all learned what
we each know today ...

Brian