guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benchmark guacd performance with RDP
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:21:37 GMT
out of curiousity have you tried 10 Windows RDP sessions using window's own
client & doing the same thing?   what happens?

Two other things you didn't mention:

   - have you monitored the server's "free" memory utilization while this
   is going on (Windows itself needs about 1.2 to 1.4GB depending on what you
   have configured,   Then there is the memory required by all the Apps that
   are running.
   - what is your network speed and is it internet or lan

The Guacamole dev's will have to comment on any benchmarking they've done.