guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW do i create a connection?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:19:09 GMT
Babtunde

You were in WAY over your head technically which was obvious from your many
questions about BASIC technologies that you spent ZERO time trying to
investigate or solve yourself !

Instead you felt you had the "right" to keep asking the people on this
email alias to solve ALL your many problems for you, even when MOST HAD
NOTHING to do with Guacamole ??

Guacamole is a great project that works for many people..  you are just not
one of those.     You don't seem to have even the basic
background/knowledge of RDP, VNC, Linux (ports etc).

If you hadn't found that script on SourceForge I doubt you would ever have
even gotten any part of Guacamole, mysql, nginx etc  installed after
watching how you struggled with something so simple & basic as VNC.

You now only sound juvenile & petty by bad-mouthing the Guacamole project
just because you are NOT technical enough to work with it.

At least you have to pay NoMachine to use their product NX and their poor
tech support will be stuck answering your future continuous stream of
questions...