guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coping with abandoned sessions?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 20:28:55 GMT
Ollie

if you look in:
     /etc/xrdp/sesman.ini

You will see many session configurable items related to user sessions...
and configure them however you need.

## KillDisconnected - kill disconnected sessions
# Type: integer
# Default: 0
# if 1, true, or yes, kill session after 60 seconds
*KillDisconnected=0*

## IdleTimeLimit - when to disconnect idle sessions
# Type: integer
# Default: 0
# if not zero, the seconds without mouse or keyboard input before disconnect
# not complete yet
*IdleTimeLimit=0*

## DisconnectedTimeLimit - when to kill idle sessions
# Type: integer
# Default: 0
# if not zero, the seconds before a disconnected session is killed
# min 60 seconds
*DisconnectedTimeLimit=0*

Brian