guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Pete Kruckenberg <p...@kruckenberg.com>
Subject Sharing RDP session between multiple users
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 22:05:15 GMT
I'm getting Guacamole (0.9.9 as Docker install on Ubuntu 16.04) set up for
the first time. So far, so good, except for one thing I'm trying to figure
out.

I can't figure out if it's possible, or how to configure so multiple users
can view / share a single RDP connection. This is the use-case I'd like to
use Guacamole for, that many users can watch a single RDP session, and
(hopefully) take turns controlling it.

Here's what I've tried:

- created a Windows 2008 Server on Azure to test with.
- Created a connection in Guacamole to connect via RDP to the Azure
instance. Works great for 1 user.
- As soon as a 2nd user tries to connect through Guacamole (using the same
user account, or a separate Guacamole account), a new RDP session is
started, which causes the first RDP session to end

Is the use-case I'm hoping for possible with Guacamole: to set up a
Gaucamole connection that broadcasts a single RDP session amongst multiple
users?

Thanks for your help.
Pete.