guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Bob Henderson <bhender...@lpa.k12.mn.us>
Subject Re: HOW do i create a connection?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 19:21:43 GMT
VNC is, in most cases, not a user/pass based auth. It is a password/port
based auth.

So, if you look at VNC, under Authentication, you'll see the "password"
field. This is authenticating to your VNC server, not to your client.
You'll still need to log in to your windows/ubuntu/whatever client via
local credentials after connecting via VNC.

This is all VNC 101 kind of setup. Please, go to google, type in these
questions, and learn. You are not having Guacamole problems. You're having
VNC issues. PEBKAC.

-Bob Henderson-
Technology Coordinator
Robotics Coach