guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Walter Meyer <wgme...@gmail.com>
Subject LDAP User Case Sensitivity of sAMAccountName
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 20:03:38 GMT
I have LDAP authentication working. However, I'm running to a problem
wherein authentication with the same LDAP user name with different cases
will result in multiple users being created.

E.g. if I have an LDAP user 'john.doe' in ldap, logging in with
 'John.Doe' or  'JOHN.DOE' will all result in different accounts being
created. Therefore, policies assigned to LDAP users in the local db do not
work across the board for the same ldap user. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Walter