guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mathieu Galliere <mathieu.galli...@uha.fr>
Subject CAS + Guacamole
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 08:38:47 GMT
Hello,

I want to thank you for the huge work done by you and your team. Guacamole is just amazing
!

I write this email to you for a simple question : I'm trying to add guacamole to the CAS portal
( https://apereo.github.io/cas/4.2.x/index.html ) and to enable the single sign on provided
by CAS on Guacamole.
I have half of the work done, Guacamole is available only for user who are logged on CAS but
i'm trying to bypass the guacamole auth form helped by CAS's cookies. It can be done by the
REST API from guacamole but i cannot find some documentation which can lead me on "how to
do SSO using tokens" and I didn't find anything about this in jira and mailing list. There
is of course the way to develop an auth-module but i don't have the skill to do this.
If there is nothing like this, a lot of academic's institutions are looking for this and i
think that can be very good for your project!

Thanks,

Mathieu.