From: Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
Sent: 13 June 2016 17:57
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pass credentials to RDP session

On the contrary, this is implemented and possible. You need to use parameter tokens:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens

If you set the username and password parameters to "${GUAC_USERNAME}" and "${GUAC_PASSWORD}" respectively, they will automatically be substituted with the username and password that the user provided when they authenticated with Guacamole.

- Mike