guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@seakr.com>
Subject Re: Pass credentials to RDP session
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:01:21 GMT
Oops - sorry for the mis-information.  I will re-Read The Fine Manual...

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 08:58, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> wrote:
>
> On the contrary, this is implemented and possible. You need to use parameter tokens:
>
> http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens
>
> If you set the username and password parameters to "${GUAC_USERNAME}" and "${GUAC_PASSWORD}"
respectively, they will automatically be substituted with the username and password that the
user provided when they authenticated with Guacamole.

> - Mike
>

>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Nick Couchman <nick.couchman@seakr.com> wrote:
>> Ferron,
>> I do not believe it is currently possible to pass credentials through from authentication
to remote sessions.  I'm sure it's just a matter of implementing it, but does not existing
in the current code base.

>> -Nick
>>
>>> On Jun 13, 2016, at 01:15, Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions <F.Nijland@switch.nl>
wrote:

>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> I've guacamole 0.9.9 up and running with LDAP authentication.
>>>
>>> Is it possible to pass these credentials to the rdp session?
>>>
>>> I'm looking forward to your answer.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>>

>>> Ferron Nijland
>>>

>> This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.
If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message,
its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please
delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and
should be handled accordingly.

==