guacamole-user mailing list archives

From 李小蛟 <lixiaojiao_...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Portuguese European (pt-PT) RDP keyboard layout.
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 00:28:16 GMT
hello:
	All I config is referenced by the manual :http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/0.9.9/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html
<http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/0.9.9/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html>
	And All the code in the jsp file is below:

	<!-- Guacamole -->
	<script type="text/javascript" src="guacamole-common-js/all.min.js"></script>
	<!-- Display -->
	<!-- Init -->
	<script type="text/javascript">
		/* <![CDATA[ */
		// Get display div from document
		var display = document.getElementById("display");
		// Instantiate client, using an HTTP tunnel for communications.
		var guac = new Guacamole.Client(new Guacamole.HTTPTunnel("tunnel"));
		// Add client to display div
		display.appendChild(guac.getDisplay().getElement());
		// Error handler
		guac.onerror = function(error) {
			alert(error);
		};
		// Connect
		guac.connect();
		// Disconnect on close
		window.onunload = function() {
			guac.disconnect();
		}

		// Mouse
		var mouse = new Guacamole.Mouse(guac.getDisplay().getElement());
		mouse.onmousedown = mouse.onmouseup = mouse.onmousemove = function(
				mouseState) {
			guac.sendMouseState(mouseState);
		};
		// Keyboard
		var keyboard = new Guacamole.Keyboard(document);
		keyboard.onkeydown = function(keysym) {
			guac.sendKeyEvent(1, keysym);
		};
		keyboard.onkeyup = function(keysym) {
			guac.sendKeyEvent(0, keysym);
		};

		/* ]]> */
	</script>

<input type="text">

    So as the first email,when i typed in the input,all the keyboard event was sent to the
computer display . That was not what i wanted.what i want is when i typed in the input ,it
is showed in the input text.when the mouse was moved in the computer display and once i typed
the keyboard,it should be sent to the computer display.So what i should do to solve this problem?

> 在 2016年6月16日,上午12:42,Joao Alexandre <jalexandre1964@gmail.com>
写道:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like very much to have a Portuguese European (pt-PT, Portugal) RDP keyboard layout
in Guacamole.

> I'm not a programmer, but I'm available to help anyway to accomplish this.
>
> I've been trying Guacamole for a few weeks, and it's an awesome product, congratulations
to the developers and the community.